Over the next few days I am going to ask some very seemingly obvious but definitely important questions for all the shop owners and managers out there.
Please leave a response, I promise there will be items of interest at the end of this experiment.
Ready for today's questions:
- Does your repair center, or group, have it's own website? If so please respond with your shop name and web address.
- Was your web design performed by:
- Professional web design company
- Directory service (i.e yellow pages, etc)
- In house designer
- Friend or family member
- Yourself or an employee
- Other, please decribe
- Can you quantify the amount of business your website draws or is it just a necessary evil
I'll be back in a day or so with the next round of questions.